Read the interview with Alex Papis.
1. What is the best moment of the day?
Waking up by the smell of fresh coffee served by my beautiful girlfriend.
2. What inspires you?
Nature, the sunlight, openminded people.
3. How would a good friend describe you?
Calm, friendly, optimistic.
4. Your lifestyle in 5 words?
Spontaneous, easy, always on the run.
5. Which books, newspapers or magazines do you read?
Mostly I am interested in magazines and books that deal with photography in any kind.
6. Which films or directors blow your mind?
Documentary, comedy and action films.
7. What do you love about your city?
Because it offers easy living and my family and most of my friends live here. Vienna offers beautiful areas in- and outside the city, a good network of public transport.
8. Which brands do you fancy?
I don’t have any favourite brands. I buy whatever I can afford and like at the moment - whether it has a name or not.
9. What sound fits best to your city?
For sure it’s classical music - i don’t listen to it very often though.
10. What smell would describe your city best?
The smell of the East. Vienna is at the boarder to all Easterneuropean countries and you will feel it when you are on a visit.
11. What are your favourite cities around the globe?
Barcelona, Firence, Vancouver, Tokyo.
12. Who is your hero?
I guess it’s my uncle...he was travelling through the whole world as a medical doctor and is still doing it even though he is retired.
13. Your life philosophy?
"Never stand still. The only constant in life is change."
14. What does NECTAR & PULSE mean to you?
It’s a great opportunity for people who want to get a different and more individual view of cities and different lifestyles of locals.
15. What music is most likely in your ears these days?
Indy, Rock,Hiphop, almost everything besides Pop and Techno.
16. What don’t you like about it?
Too many old people.
17. Why do you live in this city?
Mainly, becuase there is my family and friends. Citywise Vienna is a small town compared to other capitals in europe. You have a very good overview on what´s going on in the city and the distances are pretty short when you have to go from one place to another.