Read the interview with Chris Wieser.
1. What is the best moment of the day?
Waking up in the morning knowing the day is yours and you can do whatever you want!
2. What inspires you?
The sound, the smell, the taste, the look.
3. How would a good friend describe you?
You should ask the good friend, I personally would describe myself as quite outgoing and openminded. Always up for something challenging.
4. Your lifestyle in 5 words?
On The Run, Global, Colour, Music, Coffee.
5. Which books, newspapers or magazines do you read?
I can really recommend "Maximum City" by Suketu Mehta one of my favourite books - probably because I like travelling through India... Newspapers or Magazines: "Augustin" and "Falter" every now and then... Blogs: www.ikoon.at/blog - for the latest concert reviews!
6. Which films or directors blow your mind?
Jim Jarmusch, most of them.
7. What do you love about your city?
It’s a quite multicultural place, there is always something going on, it’s creative, it has a vibrant music and artscene and you can get an overdose of culture. There is good coffee as well as good Kebab at every corner, busy markets for all kind of goods, it has lots of relaxed enclaves and green spots to take a breath. One can go around by bicycle quite well and lots of places of interest are in walking distance to each other. There’s rich heritage, impressive architecture from the past centuries as well as places like the Museumsquartier where contemporary design clashes with the historical look.
8. Which brands do you fancy?
Sorry, I give a shit about brands.
9. What sound fits best to your city?
The sound of Vienna based indie label INK music. JA,PANIK, DECKCHAIR ORANGE, BILDERBUCH just to name a few.
10. What smell would describe your city best?
I would say it all comes down to coffee and dogshit.
11. What are your favourite cities around the globe?
Mumbai, Bangkok, London, Lissabon and Marrakech.
12. Who is your hero?
I don’t have a hero, but people I deeply look up to.
13. Your life philosophy?
My philosophy is changing every day.
14. What does NECTAR & PULSE mean to you?
I hope it makes you feel welcome in your city of choice.
15. What music is most likely in your ears these days?
A compilation called "death to the 80’s"
16. What don’t you like about it?
Intolerance against people with other cultural background is increasing in an alarming way. Vienna has always been a meltingpot of cultures. So why not respect each other, learn from each other and benefit from a multicultural society.
17. Why do you live in this city?
I like my friends and i like my city.