Sofia & Katrin
Read the interview with Sofia & Katrin.
1. What is the best moment of the day?
Enjoying a coffee in the afternoon, cycling home through the city center.
2. What inspires you?
People who surround us and things we use - the good and the bad ones.
3. How would a good friend describe you?
Us as a working - team: 24h dottings (& recently Anton) - always determined.
4. Your lifestyle in 5 words?
Interested, sporty, highly motivated, relaxed, elegant, sustainable.
5. Which books, newspapers or magazines do you read?
Newspapers: Der Standard, Die Presse, Falter. Magazines: DamnMagazine, Form, Monocle.
6. Which films or directors blow your mind?
The sound of music ;-)
7. What do you love about your city?
We love the size, the global flair and the culture. And of course the traditional, storytelling coffee houses where you can spend many hours.
8. Which brands do you fancy?
Riess Emaille, traditional austrian kitchenware. Final Home, Japanese Fashion and homeware. COS - unfortunately there is no store in Vienna yet ;-(
9. What sound fits best to your city?
10. What smell would describe your city best?
Coffee, Horses & Chocolate.
11. What are your favourite cities around the globe?
Tokyo, Rio de Janeiro, Copenhagen, Triest.
12. Who is your hero?
Margarete Schütte Lihotzky - (1897–2000) she was the first female Austrian architect. She is mostly remembered for designing the so-called Frankfurt Kitchen - that was a milestone in domestic architecture (can be seen at MAK).
13. Your life philosophy?
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler - Albert Einstein.
14. What does NECTAR & PULSE mean to you?
It provides valuable young & urban background information - it will be our travel companion of the future!
15. What music is most likely in your ears these days?
Jazz, Funk, Walz
16. What don’t you like about it?
to get stuck with the bicycle tyre in the tramway track grouchy, naggy city dwellers the city could bear slightly more individuality and courage
17. Why do you live in this city?
To be between east & west, north & south.