> Hang out in Kristofer Hedlund´s beautiful insider spots in Stockholm
1. What is the best moment of the day?
When day transforms to night.
2. What inspires you?
Nature, art, people, skyscrapers & dogs.
3. How would a good friend describe you?
Happy with a touch of melancholy.
4. Your lifestyle in 5 words?
Seeing, listening, dancing, drinking & collecting.
5. Which books, newspapers or magazines do you read?
Books on photography and philosophy. Susan Sontag, António Lobo Antunes, Per Hagman, Tomas Tranströmer, Bruno K. Öijer. Magazines: Filter, National Geographic, Interview.
6. Which films or directors blow your mind?
Lars von Trier, Fatih Akin, David Lynch, Wong Kar-Wai, Sofia Coppola, Andrey Zvyagintsey, Paul Thomas Anderson, Susanne Bier, Krzysztof Kieslowskí, Agnes Jaoui, Ingmar Bergman, Wes Anderson, Sean Penn, Michel Gondry, Billy Wilder and everything with Audrey Hepburn.
7. What do you love about your city?
It´s small, clean and beautiful. You can tell that it´s the capital of Sweden. The funniest people from all parts of Sweden move here. A lot of good restaurants.
8. Which brands do you fancy?
Moleskine, Apple, Canon, Hasselblad, Michel Cluizel, Persol, Nakkna, Rick Owens, Damir Doma, Ann Demeulemeester, Sonia Rykiel, Obscur, Stenströms, Herr von Eden, Nikolaj d´Étoiles, Song for the mute, Dior, Samsonite.
9. What sound fits best to your city?
Eldkvarn - Fulla för kärlekens skull, Peter Jöback - Stockholm inatt, Mauro Scocco - Sarah, The Field - The more that I do.
10. What smell would describe your city best?
The smell of cherry blossom at Kungsträdgården and Fernet Branca a really late night out.
11. What are your favourite cities around the globe?
Berlin, Paris, Östersund, New York, Seoul, Vienna, Copenhagen, St. Tropez, Visby, Sydney.
12. Who is your hero?
My brother & Susan Sontag.
13. Your life philosophy?
Make beautiful things. Don’t waste time.
14. What does NECTAR & PULSE mean to you?
It’s really great! And the idea with local soulmates makes me feel more part of the world.